Cire Trudon Abd El Kader Candle (9.5 oz Classic Candle - Moroccan Mint Tea Fragrance)
by Cire Trudon
Original price $105.00 - Original price $105.00
$105.00 - $105.00
Current price $105.00
- Abd El Kader Classic Candle by Cire Trudon: Cire Trudon's Abd El Kader Classic candle features an herbal fragrance with notes of fresh mint and ginger's hot and peppered air and is crafted of vegetable wax poured into the brand's signature logo-embellished glass vessel.
- Fragrance Notes: Moroccan Mint Tea Fragrance noted with Apple, Blackcurrant Bud, Clove, Ginger, Lemon, Spearmint, Jasmine and Vanilla.
- Size: 9.5 oz single-wick candle / 4.25" height / 3.50" diameter (approximately).
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours (approximately).
- History of Cire Trudon: Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon was the official supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles and is notable as the oldest wax-producing factory in the world. Today, these peerless candles are the pinnacle of luxury with their delicious scents and innovative production techniques. Created without paraffin, Cire Trudon’s candles are made in France and offer a smoke-free burn.