Cire Trudon Les Belles Matières Esterel Candle (9.5 oz Luxury Candle - Mimosa Fragrance)
by Cire Trudon
Original price $115.00 - Original price $115.00
$115.00 - $115.00
Current price $115.00
- "Les Belles Matières" Esterel Candle by Cire Trudon: The Cire Trudon Estérel Candle is inspired by the Côte d'Azur's floret and evokes the vibrant and delicate fragrance of mimosa blossoms that grow wild on the hillsides of Esterel Massi. The Estérel perfume is as vibrant and delicate as the mimosa’s clusters. Captured in a striking royal blue glass vessel, this luxurious candle with its gold-stamped presentation box makes it perfect for gifting.
- Fragrance Notes: Mimosa Fragrance noted with Bergamot peel, Mimosa and Iris.
- Size: 9.5 oz single-wick candle / 4.25" height / 3.50" diameter (approximately).
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours (approximately).
- History: Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon was the official supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles and is notable as the oldest wax-producing factory in the world. Today, these peerless candles are the pinnacle of luxury with their delicious scents and innovative production techniques. Created without paraffin, Cire Trudon’s candles are made in France and offer a smoke-free burn.