Cire Trudon Spiritus Sancti Candle (9.5 oz Classic Candle - Incense Fragrance)
by Cire Trudon
Original price $105.00 - Original price $105.00
$105.00 - $105.00
Current price $105.00
- Spiritus Sancti Classic Candle by Cire Trudon: The Spiritus Sancti candle features an earthy fragrance inspired by the incense of altar candles. Housed in a hand-blown glass vessel and finished with the brand's signature gold Gosset stamp, it is blended with the delicately sweet scent of Lily of the Valley and base accords of Benzoin Resin and Labdanum.
- Fragrance Notes: Incense Fragrance noted with Aldehydes, Incense Vapors, Lily of the Valley, Benzoin Resin and Labdanum.
- Size: 9.5 oz single-wick candle / 4.25" height / 3.50" diameter (approximately).
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours (approximately).
- History of Cire Trudon: Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon was the official supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles and is notable as the oldest wax-producing factory in the world. Today, these peerless candles are the pinnacle of luxury with their delicious scents and innovative production techniques. Created without paraffin, Cire Trudon’s candles are made in France and offer a smoke-free burn.