Cire Trudon Carmélite Candle (9.5 oz Classic Candle - Moss Fragrance)
by Cire Trudon
Original price $105.00 - Original price $105.00
$105.00 - $105.00
Current price $105.00
- Carmélite Classic Candle by Cire Trudon: The Cire Trudon Carmélite Classic candle features an herbaceous fragrance inspired by the ancient stone walls of French cloisters and convents. The mossy scent is crafted of vegetable wax and poured into the brand's signature logo-embellished glass vessel.
- Fragrance Notes: Moss Fragrance noted with Geranium, Mugwort, Orange, Cardamom, Clove, Patchouli, Violet, Ambergris, Cedarwood, and Sandalwood.
- Size: 9.5 oz single-wick candle / 4.25" height / 3.50" diameter (approximately).
- Burn Time: 55 to 60 hours (approximately).
- History of Cire Trudon: Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon was the official supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles and is notable as the oldest wax-producing factory in the world. Today, these peerless candles are the pinnacle of luxury with their delicious scents and innovative production techniques. Created without paraffin, Cire Trudon’s candles are made in France and offer a smoke-free burn.