Cire Trudon Ernesto Candle (9.5 oz Classic Candle - Leather and Tobacco Fragrance)
by Cire Trudon
Original price $105.00 - Original price $105.00
$105.00 - $105.00
Current price $105.00
- Ernesto Classic Candle by Cire Trudon: Cire Trudon's Ernesto Classic candle features an earthy Havana-inspired fragrance with notes of tobacco and leather crafted of vegetable wax poured into the brand's signature logo-embellished glass vessel.
- Fragrance Notes: Leather and Tobacco Fragrance noted with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rhum, Clove, Labdanum, Oak Wood, Patchouli, Amber, Leather, Moss and Tobacco.
- Size: 9.5 oz single-wick candle / 4.25" height / 3.50" diameter (approximately).
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours (approximately).
- History of Cire Trudon: Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon was the official supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles and is notable as the oldest wax-producing factory in the world. Today, these peerless candles are the pinnacle of luxury with their delicious scents and innovative production techniques. Created without paraffin, Cire Trudon’s candles are made in France and offer a smoke-free burn.