Cire Trudon Les Belles Matières Tadine Candle (9.5 oz Luxury Candle - Sandalwood Fragrance)
by Cire Trudon
Original price $115.00 - Original price $115.00
$115.00 - $115.00
Current price $115.00
- "Les Belles Matières" Tadine Candle by Cire Trudon: Inspired by the discovery of Sandalwood by Englishman Edward Foxhall in 1840, the Cire Trudon Tadine Candle is made in France and has a heady, exotic scent. Its vegetable-based wax is blended with top notes of Cardamom and finished with a base of Guaiac Wood that when lit, can help to relieve nerves and anxiety before bedtime. Use the hand-blown gold and blue glass vessel to hold trinkets long after it's burned through.
- Fragrance Notes: Sandalwood Fragrance noted with Cardamom, Sandalwood Essential Oil and Guaiac Wood.
- Size: 9.5 oz single-wick candle / 4.25" height / 3.50" diameter (approximately).
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours (approximately).
- History of Cire Trudon: Founded in 1643 by Claude Trudon, Paris-based Maison de Cire Trudon was the official supplier to the royal court of Louis XIV at Versailles and is notable as the oldest wax-producing factory in the world. Today, these peerless candles are the pinnacle of luxury with their delicious scents and innovative production techniques. Created without paraffin, Cire Trudon’s candles are made in France and offer a smoke-free burn.