Austin Air HealthMate Standard Plus Unit B450 Air Purifier
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus air purifier is designed to address your everyday air quality concerns. It reduces a wide range of airborne particles, chemicals, gases and odors in order to improve the quality of air in your home, specializing in the reduction of harmful chemicals, noxious gases, VOC’s, and formaldehyde. This broad-spectrum adsorption makes it the best choice for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and people living close to busy highways.
Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
Austin Air Unit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
Austin Air Filter Specifications:
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Reduces particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Reduces small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Reduces chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Reduces 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
Austin Air Manufacturer's 5-Year Mechanical Warranty:
- Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
Austin Air Manufacturer's 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty:
- Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
Originally developed in 1990, the Austin Air Healthmate was the first residential air purifier to use true medical grade HEPA and activated carbon. Austin Air purifiers protect against everyday pollutants including dust, pollen, chemicals, gases and odors. With their classic design, Austin Air purifiers are among the highest quality and most popular air purifiers today.